What is the Purpose of Dual Shower Heads?| 28, Oct, 21
With dual shower heads, you have the luxury of two separate shower heads in one system. The first is normally wall-mounted and the second one is a handheld device. The advantage of a dual shower head system is that it provides you with twice the water flow than that of a standard showerhead. On top of this, it often has separate adjustable settings so that you can shower in comfort. Dual shower heads often provide high pressure and a wide range of spray settings. For instance, oe shower head can be set on a specific water spray setting such as a rainfall water pattern and the other on a misting spray to provide you with the perfect shower experience.
Your Brand of Choice
All dependent on your brand of choice, there are various sizes and spray settings available. In the case where you install a dual shower head system with one fixed head and the other as a hand-held device, the shower heads can be controlled separately allowing you to shower with two shower heads in different settings. With a hand-held device you also have the freedom to reach all those hard-to-reach places without any effort.
How Dual Shower Head System Work
A dual shower head system contains a two-way diverter valve that helps to control the waterflow. The valve allows the water to switch effortlessly between the two separate shower heads. There is also the option of a three-way diverter, where the valve enables the choice between the individual shower heads or both shower heads simultaneously. Usually there will be a bracket in the system to place the hand-held shower head.
The biggest luxury of a dual shower head system is the various spray settings available, such as rainfall, therapeutic massage, shower mist, full body spray and power spray to stimulate all your senses. The collaboration of the dual shower heads fulfils all your needs from a full body spray to reaching places that you normally can have difficulty to reach. The whole experience mimics a spa experience, with the difference being in the privacy and luxury of your own home.
Popularity of Dual Shower Head Systems
A huge benefit of a dual shower head system is that each head can be controlled individually so that you have the full spa experience. With this system it is possible to have one shower head set to a rainwater effect and the other one as massage – where this would normally not be possible. The system is easy and practical with easily controlled settings, making it a very popular system. With its functional applications and ability to fit in any shower, it is much more beneficial than just a single shower head system.
Although your general shower experience will be improved, there are many other reasons why now is the perfect time to replace your singular shower head with a dual shower head system.
- Mutual experience: Share the experience by showering together with your partner. With a dual shower head system, it is so much easier as both will have a head to use and wash whilst staying warm. Gone are the days where you must wait for your partner to finish before it is your turn to wash and get warm.
- Amazing patterns & features: A dual shower head system includes multiple features to create the perfect spa experience. Apart from including two shower heads, there are various functions for each shower head. There are multiple water patterns to choose from, as well as an energy and water-saving mode.
- A full-body experience: With two water sources, expect your whole body to be covered with water so that you can clean sufficiently while relaxing after a long day.
- The ideal temperature: With a dual shower head system, you can have both shower heads at different temperatures; one on a hotter temperature and the other one on a lower setting which can easily be alternated.
- Affordability: The dual shower head system is affordable and will suit most budgets. This makes it the perfect affordable addition to your bathroom. Shop around a bit to find a dual shower unit that suits your budget.
Apart from all these benefits, it has easy-to-clean anti-clog nozzles, is easily installed, has a lifetime limited warranty, and comes in a beautiful variety of modern finishes, like chrome, white or brushed nickel finish. This practical and affordable dual shower head system is the perfect addition to any bathroom, promising the most pleasurable experiences whilst soaking off the day. You can learn more about finding the right shower head for your needs at Eisen Home.