Eisen Home offers free Curbside Delivery on all products. Curbside delivery typically takes between 7-10 business days to arrive depending on the destination. An expedited shipping option is available for additional charge and typically takes between 4-7 business days to arrive depending on the destination. The Eisen Home Delivery Team is committed to excellence in making the delivery receiving process as easy and simple as possible. To ensure the best possible service, we would like for you to take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our delivery policies and procedures.
We would also like for you to provide us with any information you feel could help us with your delivery. If there is any part of our delivery process that you do not fully understand, please contact our customer service line at (213)425-3035 for additional clarification. Your delivery is very important to us and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
Curbside Delivery Service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb-side of your driveway. This service does not include set up/assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. All our shipments are thoroughly inspected by Eisen Home personnel prior to dispatch to our preferred carriers.
Receiving Guidelines & Instructions:
Although our dedicated staff inspect the product and quality prior to dispatch, things may happen during transit that are out of our control, it's important to follow these guidelines to ensure a safe and flawless delivery. All shipments are covered and insured in case damage occurs during shipping as long as you follow below instructions.
- The carrier will call you when your item arrives to the local terminal to schedule a delivery appointment. You must arrange to be home or have a responsible adult (18 years or older) available to inspect, accept and sign for the delivery.
- Deliveries are usually made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled within a 4-hour window.
- Your item will be delivered on a lift gated truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
- Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). The driver MUST allow you at least 20 minutes to open the box and inspect your item as stated on the actual delivery slip, if the driver refuses to allow you that time to inspect your package please refuse the shipment and contact us immediately.
- If you find any damage to the product or packaging, please take a photo if possible and note the details of the damage on the delivery slip. For example, if the bathtub is cracked or scratched, please write on delivery slip "side of bathtub is cracked". In other words, please describe the damage to the best of your ability. However, if you choose to refuse the delivery due to damage please indicate "Refused Due to Shipping Damages" on the receipt.
- A signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
Please Note: If you do not follow these guidelines, you will be liable for any damages that may have occurred during transit. Please be diligent when signing the delivery receipt by following the instructions explicitly stated above.
All merchandise intended for return is subject to approval and requires a Return Authorization Number. All items that were shipped LTL (i.e. bathtubs) requesting an RMA due to any other reason other than "defective" is subject to a restocking fee. YOU HAVE 24-48 HOURS TO NOTIFY US OF ANY DAMAGES TO AN LTL SHIPMENT, NO EXCEPTIONS.
There is a 30 day return policy on all items that are NOT deemed LTL . This includes, but is not limited to items such as faucets, mirrors, showerheads, etc. All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging in new condition. To expedite return approvals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-425-3035.